Friday, January 29, 2010

Tea Party Fun...





Well Tea Party Ladies...


THANKS TO OUR HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST, MICHELLE!
We sure do eat well, don't we? And there was such a wonderful selection of teas, I wish I could have tried them all! Of course, once Andrea opened the champagne, (apparently leftover from New Year's Eve since her lush of a friend did not show up to partake), the tea took a back seat.


I finished my Valentine ATC which I plan to send to my daughter up at college. She has a huge bulletin board above her desk covered in ATC's. (If anyone wishes to drop one to her for her collection, let me know:) I did not get to see Linda's finished painting...I hope she will post it. It was a beautiful work in progress when I left. Nor did I see Andrea's creation for the day, since I was too busy running kiddies back and forth. Dear Sandy was just amazing showing off all of her textured hearts. (Hope we didn't scare newspaper lady Kelli away!)


So, let's get ready for the next event! Alicia and Michelle are working on the details, and I will post as soon as I get the info!




"I LOVE CHOCOLATE...AND IT LOVES ME!"


"MONEY TALKS...CHOCOLATE SINGS" la la la
affectionately posted by Vicki, who is outofhand...


No comments:

Post a Comment