Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Onward to 2017


As we bring 2016 to a close, I for one, am prepping for an AB FAB 2017, full of more "creative chaos" than my family can stand!  And this is part of the paper stash that I have been stockpiling over the past couple weeks during this fabulous Christmas season.  Coffee dyed papers all to be used in my new line of Journals.  Now I have these papers stashed in a wooden box, lined with cedar and palo santo wood.  These papers smell fantastic, and they can hardly wait to be included in books. 

I will also have some paper packets available for purchase for your own Junk Journals, Smash Books, or whatever scrapbooking project you may have going. 

BEST WISHES TO ALL FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR, FROM THE TALENTED CHICS OF THE ARTY TEA PARTY GUILD!

Submitted  by Vicki, outofhand as usual!  Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment